Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brocon list

Just so I don't forget the damn thing here's my Brocon Puppies list.

Thunderwolf Lord with Storm Shield, Runic Armour, Wolf Claw, Wolf Tail Talisman, Saga of Majesty
Thunderwolf Lord with Storm Shield, Runic Armour, Thunder Hammer, Wolf Tail Talisman, Wolf Tooth Necklace, Saga of the Bear
Rune Priest with Living Lightning and Jaws

3 Wolf Guard with Power Fists and CombiMeltas

2 x 5 Grey Hunters with Power Weapon, Mark of the Wulfen, Wolf Standard, Meltagun
2 x Rhino

5 Grey Hunters with Mark of the Wulfen, Wolf Standard, Meltagun
Rhino

5 Grey Hunters with Flamer
Twin Lasback

13 Fenris Wolves

5 Long Fangs with 4 Rockets
Twin Lasback

5 Long Fangs with 4 Rockets

I'll add up pics of stuff as I get it finished. If there's one good thing about the rain it means that I can get to be productive with mah armay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...