Wednesday, July 28, 2010

RIP Jazz McBride

Jasmine McBride was a neighbour of mine and someone that I had a lot of time for. Sadly she passed away last Wednesday and her funeral was earlier today. I didn't manage to make the funeral service so I figured I'd try to make up for it some other way. I suppose this will have to do.

She was sound out and was always willing to have a quick chat, even though I threw her out of a bar for being too drunk. And under-age. On my night off. Lol. Still, she was always willing to joke about it afterward and I used to enjoy chatting to her when I bumped into her. I'll miss that, as will the missus.

I'm still expecting to see her in town and have her walk over to me asking for a quick chat and a hug.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a hanam,
RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...