Friday, March 25, 2011

Retcon

So I'm in the middle of typing up my Itzacon batreps when I realise that I need to get my stuff sorted for another event: Retcon, being held up in UCD deep inside the Pale. Its going to be messy with most of the top 25 going to try to pick up ETC points. I'm going to be dropping my current workload like a hot snot and simply moving onto a quick Retcon report when I get back on Sunday. At least I can then take my time adding my Itzacon reports at a more steady pace.

I won't have the camera as the missus is coming with me for the weekend and she wants to take pictures with her friends to put on stalkbook so I lose out. I'll have to make do with borrowing one from someone to take one or two pics per game but such is life.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in this one Merv - we'll have a few Cork heads on the plane to Switzerland yet. Just try and avoid drinking/vomiting/shouting/mooing yourself out of the second day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...